Our peer mediators are all from Year 6. The role of the peer mediator is to be a role model for other pupils in all that we do inside and out of school. Alongside the head-boy and head-girl, the peer mediators are often chosen to show visitors around the school.
Our Peer Mediators always try their best to live by the British Values and promote our Christian values.
They are here to help everyone!
They respect Holy Trinity school, its staff and children.
- People are often unreasonable, irrational and self-centred. Forgive them anyway.
- If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
- If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some faithful enemies.
- Be successful anyway.
- If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you. Be honest anyway.
- What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Be creative anyway.
- If you find serenity and happiness, others may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
- The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.
- Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.
- In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.